Sunday, January 25, 2009
A Week of Deadlines!
I am thankful that last week is over! Kindergarten's first report cards went out Friday. Graded Writing samples were due on Friday, and TPRI testing needed to done by Friday! I brought the report cards home to work on over MLK weekend. Or at least I thought I had! My school bag never saw the light of day MLK weekend. Tuesday evening I sat down to complete report cards and they were not in the bag! Where were they?? Wednesday morning I found them on my desk at school. So my report cards were completed Wednesday evening after church activities. Thursday evening I sat down to grade the writing samples I had gathered Tuesday evening. NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!! Prehaps I had taken them to school and left them. NO!! I lost them!! I still haven't found them!! So my kids did a special writing assignment on Friday morning, and I graded them during lunch. I did finish the TPRI testing and will enter that data on Monday at school. Whew! The hard part was during this whole lost them, found them, lost them and didn't find them, I was dealing with Auto insurance because of an accident in the parking lot Sunday at Chipolte, and I was dealing with a sick teenager! The week is behind me, and I am looking forward to a less stressful week ahead. The wonderful thing was that I leaned on God a lot last week. It was a week where he carried me through! There is no way I could have made it on my own accord. Thank you God for being there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment