Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Week Is Coming To An End!

It is Thursday evening. I'm sitting at home thinking..... this week is almost over! I really wasn't ready to head back to work on Monday, but .....BOOM.... it was there! The kids were so glad to see me and their friends. I believe several of them grew 2 inches during our 2 week vacation. It has been a crazy week. On Monday, ice was falling from the sky, and today the kids were stripping off their coats at recess because it was 73 degrees!



Tomorrow is one of my most favorite days! It's STARBUCKS FRIDAY!!! Several of my friends and I meet at Starbucks at 7 am and hang out there until the very last possible minute before we have to race off to school. We chat, we laugh, we catch up on every one's news. Tomorrow Tracie's daughter is bringing here Girl Scout Cookie order form! Time to order those Thin Mints!

Early T.G.I.F. Greetings!!

No comments: