Thursday, February 5, 2009

Emerging

I am emerging from this infection. Life seemed to have just stopped for a couple of weeks. I am on the mend, but won't be completely healed for another 6 weeks. I am slowly returning to life as I knew it. I have started up my Wii again, but no Yoga poses that require standing on one leg. I don't want to fall off my Wii board and break anything. Because of the ear infection, my equilibrium is still off! I also cooked a meal!! (Something I don't do when I don't feel good!) I made Pulled Pork in the Crockpot. Extremely easy and yummy!

Ingredients:
  • 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
  • 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle of coke
  • 1 (18 ounce) bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
  • 8 hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted

Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the coke over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours.(I told you it was easy!) Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns. (I personally don't like my buns toasted!)

It cooked all day while I was at work. It took a minute to shred the pork. Oh!!! So Good!!!

No comments: