Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Night with Friends


Me and Julie

Anthony and me



Me and John
************************************************************************************
My friend Julie was in town from Colorado. We have been friends since High School. We were Geepettes together. She made a few calls, sent out a few messages on Facebook, and we converged on Chili's. I was the first to arrive and started to panic because I sat for about 30 minutes before the next person arrived! I thought to myself, "Am I at the wrong restaurant? Did I come at the wrong time? Perhaps it is not even the right day!!" But once everyone started arriving, I relaxed and had a great time! I made a new friend. LeaAnn Davis Stephan is a friend on Facebook, but we didn't know each other in HS. We just have common friends. Anthony and Julie and I met at Grand Prairie High School, and John is one of my "oldest" friends. I am actually a few days older than him, but I have know him since first grade! It is so fun to meet with old friends and pick up right where we left off.







No comments: