Saturday, January 2, 2010

I Met One Goal....I Am On A Roll!!


So I made a goal to read one book during my Christmas Holiday.

My goal was not only to read one book, but to finish it!!! I did it!!

(36 Hours in the car definitely helped!! LOL)







I read same kind of differnt As me.

by Ron Hall and Denver Moore with Lynn Vincent.

It is a story about a modern-day slave, an international art dealer, and the unlikely woman who bound them together. It is a true story, which makes it even more amazing. The other thing I liked about it was much of

the story takes place right in downtown Ft. Worth.

It is an inspirational story. It is a story of faith and the renewing power of forgiveness.

It is also a great story of the changing power of unconditional love.

I laughed. I cried.

Amazing Book!!!!!



No comments: